The Riverside Primary Academy in Gateshead needed renovations to rectify damage to the windows, doors and curtain walling of an existing school building. The school did not have sufficient funds available in their present budget to complete the necessary works, and had been unsuccessful with a previous attempt to secure funds.
- Our team set about crafting a compelling application for funding – on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
- Following a successful application, we were appointed to design and project-manage the works from inception through to completion.
- We ensured contractors completed the work within the tight schedule while maintaining consistent high quality.
- Our ongoing client liaison ensured the project was delivered on time, on budget and the that expectations were surpassed.
- Successfully received £200,000 funds from Education and Skills Funding Agency to complete the necessary work.
- Minimal disruption to the school - all work completed during summer holidays.
- Enhanced the aesthetics of the building.
- Improved thermal performance reduced operating costs through more efficient windows, doors and curtain walling.
- Buildings more secure from thieves and the elements.