- The Company currently employs 7 members of staff.
- The Company operates from premises leased for a term of five years commencing July 2020 at an annual rent of £9,250.00 per annum plus insurance rent.
- The Company’s fixed assets comprise office furniture and equipment.
- The Company is the holder of 2022 Standard Crime Contract awarded by the Legal Aid Agency. Legal Aid fees represent in excess of 90% of turnover. These are supplemented by self-funded clients’ fees.
Recent Financial Information:
|Management accounts ended 28.02.23||Statutory accounts ended 30.09.22||Statutory accounts ended 30.09.21|
|Profit/(Loss) before tax||(31,000)||(17,000)|
Expression of Interest:
• Interested parties will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) before further information is provided.
For further information please contact Paul Cooper ([email protected])
Business for Sale
Industrial Assets & Equipment