line-1 line-2

For Sale


DETACHED, FREEHOLD AND FREE OF TIE, FOOD LED PUBLIC HOUSE WITH ADDITIONAL BED & BREAKFAST OPPORTUNITY in North Wales for Sale. VERY SENSIBLY PRICED TO ACHIEVE A QUICK SALE - RETIREMENT DUE TO ILL HEALTH This is one of the best public houses seen by this office for some considerable time, completely FREE OF TIE and with the freehold property included, this is an opportunity which is genuinely, not to be missed. The business is food led with a 56 cover restaurant which could easily seat more and having a further 30 seats available within the main bar, it’s no surprise that it achieves an average weekly turnover of £10,000 and NET PROFITS OF circa £110,000 on latest accounts. Turnover split is 70% dry sales and the remaining 30% being wet sales. The business also boasts bed and breakfast accommodation which is currently unused due to our clients being unable to devote more time to this business with their other business interests but which provides obvious scope to increase further with very little effort. The property, which is a 17th Century Coaching Inn occupies an idyllic site within the Clwydian Range Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which attracts 1,000’s of walkers and tourists, yet fronts onto the major A494 which is used by circa 6,500 vehicles per day (source, providing an impressive passing trade in addition to the regular trade. Easy road traffic access to Wrexham, Chester, The Wirral and beyond. Externally there is a good sized, riverside beer garden which extends along the front of the pub and provides 17 tables and three covered, pods. Private, customer car park to the side. The property has been substantially refurbished with no expense spared during our clients period of ownership and early viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The property briefly comprises: entrance leading to the main bar with beamed ceiling and access to the particularly spacious, restaurant dining area, currently configured to provide 56 covers but which could easily seat more. Impressive and spacious commercial kitchen which offers an superb array of quality catering equipment, refrigeration room with walk in cold room. First floor, large office and storage area. Cellar with beer drop and small office. The bed and breakfast accommodation is a separate structure, detached from the main building which offers two, superb, self contained, en-suite rooms. The owners private accommodation offers spacious, living kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. EPC Band D.

Licenced Trade, Pubs & Clubs





Call 0113 238 2900 to request a viewing

our team

We’re proud to employ more than 350 talented individuals working across a multitude of disciplines.


Eddisons is rapidly growing; emphasised by our nationwide office network which is now 25-strong.


We’re ready to take your call and can quickly pass you through to the right department.