Traidcraft Public Limited Company – In Administration
- Located in Gateshead, England
- 1979 as original fair-trade pioneer in the UK
- Founding members of the World Fair Trade Organisation and co-founders of the Fairtrade Foundation
- Wide network of “Fair Traders” selling goods in churches, schools, and other community settings
- Website and mail order accounts with huge range of ethically sourced, fair-trade products – approx. 800 SKU’s
- Established business with hundreds of “Fair Trader” clients (over 1,000 active accounts)
- Established web shopping route to market.
- Mailing list of over 83,000 contacts. Active mailing list circa 8,000 verified contacts.
- Active home shoppers (with email) circa 7,000
- Sales split 47% Fairtraders, 48% website
- Fair traded product sources, many exclusive to the company. Stock with book value circa £300k
- Circa 35 staff members (now dismissed)
- Long leasehold premises – 85 years remaining on lease – available separately
- Turnover Jan 22 – Dec 22, £4.5m, 62,300 transactions.
- Average order value £68
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- Expressions of interest are offers are required by noon on 22 February 2023 together with proof of funding with completion as soon as possible
Further information is available upon completion and return of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which is available on request. Enquiries should be directed in the first instance to
Richard Temple – [email protected]
Please Download Notice of Sale for further information
Team Valley, Gateshead, England
Business for Sale
Business & Trading Assets