Project : Learn and Play
Business 1 (B1)
- Until very recently operating as children day nurseries from two separate locations. Both locations with on-site kitchen facilities and large outdoor spaces. One adjacent to a local nature reserve and giving a rural feel. The second with a prominent central village location.
- Located in an area of high demand and increased residential building. Two local primary schools one of which was provided wrap around care.
- Combined capacity of c110 children. Scope to increase services, particularly at one site subject to planning
- T/O for year ending 31 August 2022 totalled circa £898k (including other income i.e. local authority funding)
- Business 2 (B2)
- Operating children day nursery from one location with capacity of up to 34 children. Full staff team and management in place offering a rural and homely environment for childcare
- Large amount of residential building work nearby meaning demand increasing and local amenities mean additional services could be added to further enhance the experience for children.
- Long established reputation having been a nursery onsite for nearly 30 years
- T/O for year ending 31 August 2022 totalled circa £229k (including other income i.e. local authority funding) Financial Overview
- Business 3 (B3)
- Operating children day nursery with capacity of up to 60 children from rented premises. Full staff team and management in place. Excellent local reputation with minimal competition
- Large scale residential development in local area means that demand is increasing significantly and possibility of further expansion could Increase capacity
- T/O for year ending 31 August 2022 totalled circa £275k (Including other Income ie local authority funding)
- Business 4 (B4)
- Holding company that owns the freehold premises that are trading /former trading locations for Business 1 and Business 2
Anticipated timeline for a sale – as soon as possible and before end of March 2023
Please Download Notice of Sale for further information
Contact David Ross ([email protected])