- An established business with a strong reputation in the air & water hygiene industry built over 25 years of successful trading.
- The company provides air and water services including legionella risk control and compliance, water treatment, pre-commission flushing, commissioning of air & water systems, air quality monitoring, ductwork cleaning and uv-c disinfection services.
- These services are carried out by experienced, well-trained engineers operating from a branded fleet of over 20 vehicles.
- The head office is in the West Midlands and there are satellite offices in Ellesmere Port and an independent subsidiary based in Germany.
- The company has a wide range of clients across the UK and Europe for project work. These include large construction & mechanical engineering companies, facilities management companies and direct to clients including hospitals, councils, factories, offices and hotels and more.
- Anticipated timeline for a sale – as soon as possible and before end of February 2023.
Further information is available upon completion and return of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which is available on request. Enquires should be directed in the first instance to David Ross ([email protected])
Please Download Notice of Sale for further information