- The Group has developed a specialist corporate due diligence solution comprising of unique proprietary products through a combination of augmented intelligence driven technology and human expertise.
- Supported by a global intelligence network of expert report writers spanning 67 countries and 161 regions.
- The Group has invested in excess of £8m over the last four years building two essential products in the fight against Financial Crime:
- the most advanced global adverse media and information search engine (Kompli-IQ+); and
- a complete rebuild of the UK’s Companies House Data Registry enabling users to quickly identify the propensity of the Corporate or its officers to be involved in Fraud or Financial Crime (Kompli-RiskCheck) which has been integrated into one of the Big Four accounting firm’s Risk Platform built for BEIS.
- Kompli-Reveal – Client data run against Kompli database
to highlight potential issues/matters requiring further investigation
- Kompli-QED, Kompli-IQ+ and Kompli-RiskCheck – Web based interface allowing clients to carry our PEP and sanction checks
Kompli-Investigate – Used by investigators to interrogate
the Group’s database
- Kompli-Monitor – Monitor target entities and confirms any changes
- such as winding up notice, change of director, etc (development in progress)
- Kompli-Reports – Report writing service for enhanced due diligence on a corporate entity and its officers in any jurisdiction
- Kompli-Outsource – Facilitates the onboarding of customers for
Further information is available upon completion and return of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which is available on request. Enquires should be directed in the first instance to:
0113 209 1052
Please Download Notice of Sale for further information