- Opportunity to acquire a long-established Yorkshire based business offering specialist building services to a variety of national blue-chip clients.
- Nationwide services, including Electrical, HVAC and Hard FM Services, reactive and planned maintenance, mechanical projects and contracting works
- 161 experienced and highly skilled employees, including operatives qualified in NICEIC / Gas Safe / OFTEC / Compex / BAFE / Constructionline / Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors / Legionella Control Association / Consructionline, HQ support and field management, boasting a strong reputation for delivering a high-quality service.
- West Yorkshire HQ, with strategically positioned regional offices.
- Multi-year contracts with blue-chip clients.
- 115 strong vehicle fleet, tools, materials and parts in stock.
- Over 10k reactive work orders per year and 6k PPM’s, along with large roll outs and over 50 annual projects ranging from £20k to £5m.
- Vast majority of contracts and works are self-delivered, allowing total flexibility within and between works and contracts.
Expressions of Interest
- Interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
- Indicative offers, along with supporting proof of funding, are required by midday on 18 August 2023, with completion of a sale required soon thereafter. Please note that requests for NDAs will be shared with the company’s advisers.
Requests for an NDA should be sent to Richard Temple ([email protected])
Please Download Notice of Sale for further financial information
Business for Sale
Business & Trading Assets