The subject property comprises a Victorian church built we understand in 1881 of traditional construction with solid brick walls and pitched timber framed roof covered with slate. The windows are predominately traditional lead although some have been replaced with Georgian wire glass. To the rear elevation the windows are predominately timber incorporating single glazing.
Internally the property has a high exposed timber beam partially painted/plaster ceiling with painted plaster walls and timber floor. It is heated via gas fired heating system but the boiler has been removed and the gas supply capped in the basement.