The Eddisons Business Rates team are dedicated to providing a professional and dynamic approach to conducting rating appeals on behalf of clients. Set by the government, business rates are a tax charged on most non-domestic properties. Changing government regulations and new legislation has led to a constantly evolving ratings system and our surveyors are at the forefront of these changes, working hard to keep you informed and maximise your saving potential through effective rates advice.
Operating throughout the UK from our regional offices, the team are vastly experienced in all property sectors having achieved significant reductions on revaluations for a range of client premises. The successful reputation of the department is based on our responsive, flexible and solution-led approach to achieving rates relief for clients.
With an extensive retained client base which ranges from large property portfolios through to sole traders, we have considerable experience across all business sectors and property types including offices, shops, warehouses and factories. We also offer specialist experience in healthcare, education (universities, colleges and schools), nurseries, leisure (pubs, hotels and restaurants) and roadside properties (car showrooms, workshops, tyre depots).
With a thorough understanding of the complexities of the ratings legislation, we are fully committed to delivering a service which is both personal and responsive. We also offer an innovative ‘no win no fee’ service (excluding tribunal hearings) with no upfront charges, a clear demonstration of our confidence in the field.
Why Use Eddisons?
- Dedicated rating professionals throughout theUK
- Specialist sector experience
- Client Account Managers
- No win no fee (excluding tribunal hearings) with no upfront charges
- Compliance with the RICS Rating Consultancy Code of Practice (3rd Edition)
- Expert witness advice at Valuation Tribunal and to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)
- Empty rates advice and applications for other reliefs and exemptions
- Completion of forms of return
- Bespoke reporting format for multiple site clients
Get in Touch
To have an informal discussion with a member of our Business Rates team, please call 0333 6000 110 or complete the form below and we will be in touch.