Eddisons CJM specialise in the disposal of surplus machinery and business assets for clients across the globe. Clients trust us to manage their assets as we have a number of methods of sale - the most commonly used is the online auction as it enable assets to be listed quickly and effectively to a global audience. Here we explain the benefits of selling assets via an online auction.
The online auctions take place on the Eddisons CJM website where,
Benefits of an Online Auction
- Global reach - one of the main benefits of selling via an online auction is that buyers can bid wherever they are in the world.
- Speed - online auctions are a popular and trusted method for selling large volume assets in the global marketplace, relative low cost and within a short timeframe
- Marketing exposure - sellers appreciate the specialist marketing expertise to maximise exposure to their assets. This includes using global sales portals, such as BidSpotter, along with utilising our own targeted database and effective digital marketing channels.
- Flexibility - buyers appreciate the flexibility of our online auctions, as they do not need to physically attend an auction venue and once registered, anyone can bid at their own leisure
- Transparency - All bidding is fully transparent, so there are no deals behind closed doors. This makes online asset auctions an attractive method of disposal for organisations that need to demonstrate the openness of the sale.
- True open market value - we attract a large number of active buyers to achieve full market value. Sellers can also protect themselves by setting a reserve price, preventing them from selling any items under a certain value
- Not exclusive - Our online auctions are fully inclusive. Providing you can verify your identity and AML checks, then anyone can register and bid
For more information on our online auctions, please see this guide to online auctions here, along with a helpful glossary of common auction terms here.
If you have surplus or unwanted assets and would like to sell your assets, please contact us for an initial conversation in confidence by calling +44 (0)1724 334411 or using the contact form below.