Click Fraud Protection

What broader services do you offer?

Share this:


What broader services do you offer?


We have in-house resource to provide a range of services including:

  • Insurance valuations – both buildings and contents
  • Claims support – hands on process for all claims, be they routine or major losses
  • Vacant property insurance compliance – through our RemoteZone business we assist clients through a range of innovative solutions in dealing with vacant properties
  • Property Guardians – security by occupation solution suitable for vacant properties that are capable of residential occupation
  • Risk Management – access to network of risk management providers

Generally, insurance premiums are lower where good risk management features are in place.

More from FAQs from Insurance
© Eddisons 2020