Please Download Notice of Sale for further information
Case Manager : Richard Temple ([email protected])
Expressions of Interest are required by 4pm Thursday 22 April 2021
- 1990’s out of Castings Technology International
- Replicast Licence Holder
- Ceramic Shell and Sand Mould Process
- Advanced Stage Development Process of IP/Knowhow for Cast Canisters.
- Significant potential orderbook
- Clients including Rail, Power Generation, Defence, Oil & Gas, Aviation Sectors.
- Blue Chip Client Base
- Forecast £7.2 Million turnover by 2035.
- Highly skilled and experienced employees.
- Assets consist of Foundry Equipment, Replicast Equipment, Polystyrene Pattern Machinery, Large X-Ray room.
- Occupies a Foundry and Industrial Site. (Site available to purchase separately, owned by the Holding Company.)
- The buildings extend to 5,341 m2 (57,490 sq ft) on a 2.1 acre site. The facility briefly comprises; two main foundry bays, ancillary workshops, X-ray room, loading bays and two storey offices. A detached two storey office building to the north of the site is currently tenanted.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- Interested parties will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) before further information is provided
- Expressions of interest are required by 4 PM on Thursday 22 April 2021 together with proof of funding with completion as soon as possible
Business for Sale
Project Iron 2021
Business & Trading Assets