Our Residential Property Solutions department exists to provide specialist advice primarily for Banks and Insolvency Practitioners in relation to distressed residential property assets. As a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors and property specialists with a strong residential team, we bring a practical and solution-orientated approach to difficult situations and we get results.
With a network of 8 UK offices throughout the UK, we create and deliver total ‘work-out’ strategies in relation to problem residential assets in all parts of the UK and overseas. This means a seamless service from the initial strategic review and property management through to eventual disposal – all under the one roof.
Our experience includes handling large-scale developments as well as small clusters across all residential property types. In all, we provide residential property services for more than 10,000 residential units in multiple locations.
- A unique approach all under one roof
- Strategic Residential Property Appraisal
- Project management of incomplete sites
- ‘Rent and Retain’ solutions for residential property schemes
- Lettings, rent collection and Property Management
- 24/7/365 Property Helpdesk
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Block and Facilities Management
- Sales and Marketing Advice
Talk to us
Graham Bates –
Graham is joint-managing director of our residential business based at our head office in Leeds with genuine hands-on investor experience who drives Eddisons Residential Strategy throughout the UK. You can reach Graham through our Leeds office
Mark Downham -
Mark is a director and head of recoveries for our London office with vast experience of business restructuring. You can reach Mark through our London office