Eddisons Insurance Services (EIS) and AON have developed an open cover insurance facility developed by listening to the need of the Insolvency Practitioner.
A Comprehensive Service
The service provides cost effective, first class insurance protection supported by a range of services to provide a comprehensive offering:
- Automatic Open Cover Insurance from date of appointment
- Expert in-house Valuation Services for all fixed and floating assets
- Advice on most appropriate basis of cover
- Streamlined Administration
- Security and Health & Safety appraisals
- Compliance with vacant property insurance requirements through RemoteZone (www.remotezone.com) and Eddisons Property Guardians, both of these services offer differing innovative solutions to vacant property protection
- Property Management and recovery of premium from tenants (where possible)
- In-house Risk Management solutions and major loss support
- Hands on claims management
- Pro-active review of cover throughout period of appointment
- Insolvency enabling and specific bonds
Eddisons provide a true ‘one stop shop’ for all your Insolvency Insurance requirements leading to appropriate levels of cover and competitive premiums.
For more information, please contact Nick Towns, Head of Insurance Services or complete the form below.
Eddisons Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only.